Monday 3 August 2015

'Find Your Spirit' Card - Studio 75 Bingo Challenge
Splash it! Collection





Hi everyone & Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you all have a marvellous week!!
This weekend a new challenge went live over at Studio 75 HERE
 It's a BINGO challenge, which is rather fun!



Challenge rules:

* Create  anything - layout, card, tag or any other project with elements from table, 
Which will create a straight line in vertical, horizontal or diagonal. 
Please sign Which elements you choose.
 The project must be new, not published before
* You can submit up to 3 works
* It's not Necessary but we will be happy if you use Studio75 
 products and link them to our store

The challenge rules you can be found here.

I used pearl, die-cut & twine on my card as you can see. 
                                              Papers from the "Splash it!" Collection.


I really loved making this shabby little card.  I distressed & layered up the 
Splash it! papers, along with some heavy inking, random mist work & some
 dry-wall tape application,before layering up my Prima die-cut leaves,metal 
embellishment, flower & gold-foil bird, all on top of a nice big bunch of loopy twine.  


Lastly I added a smattering of  coloured enamel dots from Simple Stories. 
 I got a couple of packs in beautiful Autumn shades.  I used my finger to
add some touches of gold to the flower & twine & called this cute little
card done!  After adding the sentiment from Studio 75 of course!!

REMEMBER TO PLAY ALONG WITH THE CHALLENGE HERE!




8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

GORGEOUS layered up card...for me the highlight is the little pops of red....they are YUM!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous card! Love all the details!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the flower and the bird!!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen,
Your card is so very gorgeous - the background and colors are awesome - love the little bird.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your card is lovely. Great mixed media and lovely layers.

Mitralee said...

so super delish! I really dig that copper color you obtained on the sentiment...super cool! Hugs!

Denise van Deventer said...

A pretty card and great elements! Love those red enamel dots...I got a nice stash of them recently from a friend! ;-)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous layering here Helen!! Love the paint splashes on the background and that little bird is so cute!! Great colours .. fabulous card!! xx