Saturday 27 October 2012

Everyday Portraits- A beautiful new ' Winter' Collection from Les Papiers de Pandore






Hi there everyone!  I hope you're having a great weekend!!
It is raining here & our local rugby team has just lost the
 final so there are 3 grumpy men in my home :(  I'm not a huge
sports fan so didn't go due to the rain - the wet weather here
is a bit gloomy so I've been in my studio backing up my files
& getting another layout done.  


Here is the next new collection from Les Papiers de Pandore.

Isn't it beautiful?!  I just love the colours and the photography
theme!  Such a versatile collection!!  Again YOU CAN WIN IT!
You need to do the same as yesterday - copy and paste the image
from my blog to yours then go to Pandore HERE & leave a comment
with a link to your post.  Subscribe by e mail so you don't miss
the winners' announcement in mid November.

When you subscribe to Overblog {the French blog server} you
get an e mail with a link to the post as opposed to being able
to read the whole post by e mail.  When you click in to read
make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser if you
want an automatic language translation as you can set this to
the language of your choice at the top of the blog & it will
remember your selection for future.

Good Luck & have a great Sunday!
I will have my Creative Scrappers layout up tomorrow.
At LAST something I've done that I can actually share!!




3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see your lo tomorrow and hear your news!!!!! :)

Lynnda said...

Like Julie... I can't wait for tomorrow!!! Hugs...xoxo

sandi said...

What a nice collection!