Saturday 18 August 2012

Featured at Aussie Scrap Source!






Hi girls!  Enjoying your weekend?!  I had to get up
 at crack of dawn today to take my son to catch the 
school bus to a big soccer tournament - not how I like
 to start my weekend -grrrrrr!  Anyway, I came back
 to bed with my laptop & went through tons of e mails 
while enjoying my coffee so all is well in my world again :)  

I was so happy a few weeks ago when I was contacted
by the lovely co-ordinator at Aussie Scrap Source
asking my permission to feature one of my layouts
on their blog.  Well of course I said YES!!  And
yesterday it went live HERE. Exciting huh?!!

They have a design team full of MASSIVE industry
names so I was swimming with the big fish yesterday!

wi jbowlin op01
"We thank Helen Tilbury for this beautiful layout. 
 We love the layering of the Magpie patterned papers
 and the photos and the interest that the die-cut
 Bank Statement cardstock provides". 

I'll admit this is a favourite layout of mine.  That burlap 
flower from Maya Road just stops my heart every
time I look at it....sigh...and it's less exuberant & 
more subdued than my usual style too, which makes
a nice change & one I hope I can repeat soon :)

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!


   

21 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats Helen on your well deserved feature - your talent is mazing.
Hugs
Desire

topkatnz said...

Am liking this very much:) go you!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Congratulations, Helen, on the Aussie Scrap Source feature! The burlap flower is a beauty and goes perfectly with the subtle colors.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow Helen, that is an amazing achievement. You are really on a roll. I love this layout with the gorgeous layering...how did you do the chicken wire...a stencil? Did you mist or did you ink?

sandi said...

Yippee! A big congrats Helen! You go girl! Love this! I really like that flower too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the feature!! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING those photos, the honeycomb background and that flower is WOW!!!!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

Congratulations Helen! and also congrats on being featured at Prima blog today:)

its your day:)))

Alison said...

Congrats Helen...fab LO!
Alison xx

Unknown said...

wow congrats on the feature and very beautiful page

hugs carla

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats on the feature! Such a wonderful layout. Love the colours and those cute photos. While it is simpler our usual style,there is still lots of wonderful layering and details. It is good to change things up at times. Keeps it fresh and fun!

I laughed about the soccer morning thing because that was us this morning. It is a local tournament so same thing for tomorrow too. LOL! I might need an afternoon nap because there was no going back to bed games are done.;)

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous lo again! I can see why they requested it. Lovely pics of Cam and beautiful combination of patterns and layers. I love the honeycombe mask.

Lizzy Hill said...

That's great news and not unexpected..yup! That flower is just super yum:):):) well done you...& yes ,spammers have found me. Dang nuisance:(:(

Linda Eggleton said...

Congrats on the awesome feature, Helen! I've worked with the Magpie range, & it's not an easy range to work with (in my opinion)...but you've done an amazing job with it, your layout is fantastic!

Adriana B said...

congrats on your feature :) well done, love layout as always :) have a great week :)

Mitralee said...

CONGRATS!!!!! hugs from NY!

yyam said...

Gorgeous work Helen! Congrats on being featured!

Leonie said...

wow congrats Helen. Thats's fabulous.
It's a great layout!

Leonie said...

wow congrats Helen. Thats's fabulous.
It's a great layout!

Eila Sandberg said...

Yikes! there's a mother's love for you, up at crack of dawn for your chicks :)) Woohoo! CONGRATS! I think you are the Esther Williams among the other fish and your bathing suit is a dazzler! WTG darling! xoxo

Keren Tamir said...

Wow congrats!! love the layout!! no wonder they chose it!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Congrats Helen! It's a fantastic piece! :)