Saturday 8 October 2011

Published In Ginger Scrapzine!! {Forever indebted to You Layout - Crate Paper}





Have you seen this months edition of Ginger Scrap Street Magazine?  
If not click here to enjoy your free online edition!
The good news?!
My "Forever Indebted to You" layout was selected for the
"Falling for You" article!!

What fun!!!


Ginger Scraps is the sister magazine to Scrap Street.
You can view the latest edition of Scrap Street here 



So it was fun seeing my layout "in print" even though it wasn't in a REAL LIFE magazine :)


I got to describe my process, which you know for me is always good as I am such a chatterbox!!

So I hope you are all having an AWESOME SATURDAY!
Here it is doing nothing but RAIN!!!
Which I have to say is very nice if you have nothing better to do than lie in bed drinking hot chocolate
but VERY DIFFICULT if you are actually trying to get anything achieved!!




24 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations my friend!

Toni Cartwright said...

Congratulation Helen!!!! Well done what a stunning lo!!!!
have a fab Saturday your self.. It is raining here too!!!! hot choc in bed sounds good but young kiddies destroying the house um NO up mummy gets...LOL
Have a fab weekend
HUGS
TONI
XOXOOX

Mitralee said...

Yeah! Happy dance for you in NY! One of my fav layouts!

Tina said...

Congrats Helen! Awesome layout!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

CONGRATS girl. SO happy to see you in there. SO proud of you.

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats Helen!! That layout is awesome :)

sandi said...

Yippee! A BIG congrats my friend! That lo is fab! I can see why they published it...I remember loving it the first time I saw it! You should submit more of your beauties!
Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woot! Woot!! CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Evgenia Petzer said...

well done!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yay - congrats Helen!!! Looks fantastic - gorgeous colour combo! You go girl! :D
xo

Karen said...

Well done, a huge congrats Helen!!!

Heather Jacob said...

woohoo !!!!! congrats to you Helen ... so well deserved .. awesome stuff !!!! hugz x

tania said...

congratulations on yet another wonderful achievement:)your work is blessed~over and over again~

iris said...

That is an awesome layout Helen! COngratulations!!

Marelize said...

Congrats Helen! It's a gorgeous layout! :)

Dolly Daydreams said...

Congratulations Helen what an honour but am not surprised your layout is amazing ! Totally deserved.

Marie

Denise Price said...

Congratulations, Helen! That's a lovely LO. The colors are fresh and glowing, and you created an intricate and eye-catching pattern in the background.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi again! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog... and YAY! you've done my challenge! I'm bursting to see it! :D Thank you so much!!! xo

Diana said...

Great work!
Just catching up on my blogs today after nearly a week of not looking at any. So you'll be getting a pile of comments from me all at once!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congratulations Helen, you not only get a lot done, but get done the high flyer's way, congrats congrats!!!!

Jasmine S said...

Woot woot. Loved this page so congrats on the publication and yep, I imagine you loved the process description....lol. Well done.

Cathy said...

WOO HOO congrats on the publication Helen.. such a gorgeous page!! :)) hugs

Marilyn said...

Hey, Congratulations!!!! This is a great news!!! :) :)

Eila Sandberg said...

*happy dance* CONGRATS indeed! had to check it out immediately, must feel really awesome seeing your own page like that! What did Shane say seeing himself featured? :))) xoxoxo