Friday 13 November 2009

Busy busy this Weekend!





Hi there friends! I made you a little teddy bear message because I am going to MIA for a few days. Cute huh?


Send a Teddy Bear Note at WiddlyTinks.com

I am going to be playing over at my favourite kit club here but the good news is you can join me!


I spent the day yesterday {or rather "my" part of the day - not a huge chunk of time} preparing for it but spring-cleaning my work-zone & rehousing my embellishments {more specifically 1) rub-ons & transparencies 2) Alpha stickers 3) ribbons 4) stickers 5) offcut strips} into those cool metal bar buckets at Mr Price Home - they are perfect for storing all your goodies upright & accessible & there are various different prints to choose from. I chose the butterfly design to match the caddy on my desk. Only problem is now I need more!!! I went back today only to discover that they are all sold out...don't you just hate it when that happens!!! Oh well, ek sal sommer "maak 'n plan" {which means "I'll {just kinda} make a plan..." or at least I hope it does...my Afrikaans is not the best LOL!



6 comments:

Diana said...

What a coincidence. I also cleaned and organized my scrapnook today! I have all these pages I want to do, but my space was such a mess and so cluttered I just couldn't go into it without feeling overwhelmed. And now I'm putting the finishing touches on a 2nd page--first time I've scrapped in a couple of weeks!

topkatnz said...

haha - good luck with your plan making - love your cute wee teddy too.

Lynette Jacobs said...

My space is also neat and tidy...just right to start messing about again...and that is just what I am going to do this weekend:)

Enjoy your crop!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Have fun and can't wait to see your creations

Desire Fourie said...

'n Boervrou maak 'n plan! Your Afrikaans spelling is perfect. Sjoe I feel quite tired reading all about your Spring cleaning session. Well done for being so organised.
Hugs
Desire

Ella Swan said...

Yup it would seem that all of us in hot climes are going about our Spring cleaning duties! Desire I wish I WAS that organised - I do try but it seems to be an ongoing exercise & quite frankly over the years I have accumulated too much stash & it is hard to keep it all organised without wall-to-wall storage!