Thursday 21 May 2009

Follow up on Downloading Cheap but Legal Music



I asked DH to please let me know the costs involved in downloading music HIS way - (see yesterday's post) & this is the e mail I received. Have cut & pasted it as is...Read it & have a little chuckle...


All songs on Legal Sounds are US$0.09 so they are about the cheapest around. A typical LP will contain about 10 to 12 tracks, so your fave album will cost you around US$1 which is as cheap as you'll get it. A CD in store will cost about US$12 to US$15 for new releases.And Legal Sounds has all the commercial latest up to datest trash that all your mates will be interested in, so perfect for them.
Ciao
xx

Don't be offended if you are a fan of "POP(ular...) music LIKE I AM!!!

Shane is a music connoisseur with a very eclectic taste in music...

He does come in handy for burning my CDs for me & still has to endure Poker Face at full volume when the rest of us are in the mood for it!!! ;-D

Enjoy your day - I have a busy one ahead of (and behind) me...



1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Wow, that is affordable! In any currency! thanks, j