Sunday 1 February 2009

Another Design Team!

Things are really hotting up here for me in Blog Land! I have made it onto ANOTHER Design Team so am over the moon excited & nearly fell off my chair today when I saw one of my layouts on another blog I follow. Journaling Junkie. It was my ambition shortly after starting my blog, to get onto a couple of Design Teams, but I never imagined I would achieve it within 4 months of getting into blogging.

I haven't posted the layout onto my own blog yet, 'cos I wanted Journaling Junkie to get the hype it deserves. So go on over & have a look & you will see me featured in their last 2 posts. Boy, it's a good thing I'm not a celebrity 'cos I reckon I'd get a 'big head' in no time...

Sigh...trying to calm down now ;-)

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

Welcome to the team - hope we'll have a long time together building a cyber relationship and working on the same teams.

Vicki said...

Whoo hoo go you. It sure is shaping up to be a good year for you. Well done.

Mieke said...

Wow Helen, congrats!

Hugs,
Mieke

Cindy said...

Congrats, you deserve it

Jacqui said...

You go girl! Fame at last..... Jax

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!