Tuesday 4 November 2008

Some Serious Customizations...!

Well I have been having fun lately! Last night and this morning I have added all sorts of fun stuff to my blog. I'm chuffed...as we say here in Africa! Finally I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel and my basic set-up is complete. Thank you all for your patience! I realise I still have my layouts to post (rather important!) and intend doing just that as soon as I have finished my current project...sorting out my THOUSANDS of digital images in my computer files BEFORE I add to the mess!

When my layouts are up I'm hoping I can tear myself away and get down to some serious scrapping, or I'll have to become a full-time blogger instead! I feel like this blog has been my baby for the last 3 weeks. Now that it is starting to stand on it's own two feet I can leave it alone for a bit and divert my attention back to the reason I started this blog in the first place...

That's not to say you should all push off if I don't post for a few days. My long-term intention is to post 2 to 3 times per week but in between I hope you'll click on my Archive on the right-hand side of my blog and read one of my previous posts. For now it's nearly time for the school run...

No comments: